Welcome to a 9alaxy far, far 4way

Another fan, another fan blog

7.01.2007

Namaste bitch!

Yoga Action Squad is on the loose, so watch out cos they got shiny spandex!

(In one of my other lives I practice traditional Ashtanga yoga, and I always found western yoga culture to be hideous, hilarious, and really frustrating all at once. These videos just crack me right the heck up! I just had to share this. It has nothing to do with Star Wars, but if you challenge me to it, I will somehow relate it back in less than 6 degrees :p)

Episode 1: Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad Vibrations
The Yoga Action Squad, an elite team of yogis and yoginis from Santa Monica, spring into action to stop the very negative Dr. Bad Vibes and his overpaid bitchy assistant, Lethargo (LOL @ "Hator-ade"):


Episode 2: Lacivio
When Mantra takes a new vinyassa flow class - it turns out to be a vinyassa BRO class, and Johnny Lotus and Crystal fly to her rescue.


Episode 3: Pila-tease
When Johnny Lotus goes deep undercover to see what Pila-tease is up to, he gets a smoothie with a secret ingredient way more sinister than protein or a femme-boost. Mantra and Crystal come to his rescue ... but are they too late?

No comments:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket