Welcome to a 9alaxy far, far 4way

Another fan, another fan blog

8.20.2008

Summer Glau at IGN

I've come to the conclusion that in the Terminator 'verse you get to wear ass-kicking boots all the time.

Caught this little interview with Summer Glau on IGN. Glau stars in The new TV series Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles on FOX. It's first season got cut short last fall due to the writer's strike, just as some people were starting (or trying) to warm up to the show. I for one had some pretty high expectations for both the writing and FX to be good, given the talent, competition, and technology we have available for the small screen these days. Then again, I am a Battlestar Galactica (reimagined) fan, so my expectations are probably too high. Nevertheless, TSCC had it's moments, and most of them were carried out by Glau, for me at least. I'm hoping the second season, which starts September 8, will kick it up a notch.

No comments:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket