Welcome to a 9alaxy far, far 4way

Another fan, another fan blog

8.26.2008

Sam Witwer!

io9 just posted this belated video interview with Sam Witwer from Comic Con. Excerpt:

So it seems like you always play dark roles, like Crashdown, the Secret Apprentice... and now Doomsday. Are you like the Lord of Darkness?

I'm trying to figure that out. Well, you know, yeah. What's funny about that is the Doomsday character, or Darth Vader's apprentice, or a lot of these characters... they're not straight dark characters. They have other dimensions to them. And I think maybe that's why they offer [those roles] to me, I'm not really sure. In The Mist, I was a nice guy. That didn't work out too well for me.

Dang. Now I'll have to watch Smallville.

No comments:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket