Welcome to a 9alaxy far, far 4way

Another fan, another fan blog

8.06.2008

Fangirl moment with Ewan

Yeah, I *wish* it were a live fangirl moment. I was looking at something on youtube, of which whatever it was I've completely forgotten at this point... one thing led to another, and next thing I knew I had about 20 tabs open, all with video of various Ewan McGregor interviews and clips. Some highlights:

Ewan on Craig Ferguson (his show you dirty monkeys!) from April, parts 1 and 2





Awesome brawl with Leno



NSFW! :O



Talking about Long Way Round



Same show a year (or two?) later, but this time talking Othello and Long Way Down (and more), parts 1 and 2





OMG??



?



???





Warning: This post may be continued at any time ;)

No comments:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket