Welcome to a 9alaxy far, far 4way

Another fan, another fan blog

4.25.2008

Jason Geyer's Star Wars nerd dream come true

This news is a little dated (from Feb '08) but I'm just now landing on this article from Action Figure Insider online by Jason "ToyOtter" Geyer about his path to Star Wars nerd enlightenment in the toy and merchandising industry. I don't think I'll ever comprehend the "all Star Warsed out" part, at least not in a permanent sense. Otter shares some ideas that did and did not make it. It's prolly better that we never saw the Star Wars sun shield come into fruition, because I woulda bought that sucker and drove around with it on!



Other awesomeness includes taking part in the creation of life-sized characters for a Pepsi campaign for The Phantom Menace. I'll take one Darth Maul please.

No comments:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket