Welcome to a 9alaxy far, far 4way

Another fan, another fan blog

1.21.2008

Trek XI teaser and then some!

In the previous entry for Cloverfield, I mentioned the awesomeness of the Star Trek XI trailer I got to witness. Well, for any of you that were in the bathroom, winked, or got jipped (wink wink) - They've got it up for you to view in all it's all too short but hi-def glory at the official Trek XI site.

Don't forget to click the red dot to the right of "UNDER CONSTRUCTION" after you've viewed the trailer 10 times. Once you get to that page, keep your eyes on the different views - they change up for some awesome teaser tidbits. Have fun!

1 comment:

Airyoda said...

Not bad! I'm excited about this one. It's all going to come down to the guy who plays Kirk, I think. If I buy him and enjoy his performance, I'll probably dig the movie. If he's lame, watch out.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket