Welcome to a 9alaxy far, far 4way

Another fan, another fan blog

1.01.2008

Carrie Fisher on 30 Rock

Not really sure when the original air date for this was, but here's an episode of 30 Rock featuring Carrie Fisher. I don't watch this show too much, and I do like Tina Fey and Alec Baldwin... Carrie Fisher has such an electrifying presence almost no matter what she does. The one undertone I didn't really like was how they portrayed Carrie as being so old. She really doesn't look or act it - at least not of the "grandma" calibur, so the references seemed completely out of context. Anyway, I'm embedding the full episode here just because I can.

Season 2 Episode 4 "Rosemary's Baby" (21:24)

1 comment:

Airyoda said...

Ah, the greatness of hulu! Carrie Fisher looks good in this. I swear I saw her recently and she looked a little freaky, like she'd had some massive plastic surgery.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket