Welcome to a 9alaxy far, far 4way

Another fan, another fan blog

5.22.2008

Indy 4 is here, now the countdown for LEGO Indy is on!

Now that 'Crystal Skull' is out, I can move on to another countdown - LEGO Indy for seven gaming platforms (PS3, PS2, PSP, Xbox 360, Wii, NDS, and PC) will be out June 3. Whew! I was just getting to the point where I was playing more LEGO Star Wars than was probably healthy. Now at least I can say it's a different game and start from hour zero again. LEGO Indy will cover the original trilogy of Indy films and even though I haven't read the reviews (trying to keep somewhat spoiler free on this too), I have a sneaking suspicion we will be seeing a Crystal Skull level as well.

And now I present to you, fellow Lucas LEGO devotees: Raiders of the Lost Brick

Be sure to check out the other fun videos at the LEGO Indy site as well!

No comments:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket